I am so pleased to have received the 'Liebster Award.'
Thanks to 'Crafting Across Continents' - Thank you.
What is the Liebster Award? Liebster is German for 'dearest', and the award is given to up-and-coming blogger s with less than 200 followers who deserve recognition and support to keep them blogging. I want to thank Lulu for the award - I love reading your blog each week to see what projects you have been up too.Thank you.
Here are the rules, if you choose to accept.
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy and paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominated 5 blogs, that you enjoy to receive the award, who have less than 200 followers.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here are my chosen Blogs.